Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tiffany inspired mani!!

I was stuck on what mani to do next when I took my polish off last night, until I realized I had never done a Tiffany&Co mani! I mean, it only makes sense that I should have done one a while ago considering my name is Tiffany!


my thumb, middle finger, and pinky are matte just like the box! and sorry about the streak “&” on my pinky. i thought it was dry already when i put the matte top coat but i was wrong ):

i personally LOVE this mani! my thumb has a heart because most of the time, Tiffany jewelry is purchases by a love one! My index finger is a diamond necklace, middle finger is the box with a cute little ribbon, my ring finger is a little different. I chose to make it glittery&sparkly because when I think of Tiffany&Co jewelry, I think of shiny diamond rings! So I want my ring fingernail to shine like a diamond ring too (: And last but not least, my pinky with just a little logo on it!

Colors used:
China Glaze - For Audrey, Lorelei's Tiara
Art Deco - black striper
L.A. club - silver glitter striper
Sinful Colors - white striper
Essie - Matte About You

No comments:

Post a Comment